Major Shipping Categories
- Documentation Executive
- Broadcast Operators
- Fitness Trainer
- Assistant Pastry
- Relation Ship Manager
- Food and Beverage staff
- Production Manager
- Cruise Director
Cruise Ship Hiring is the premier, safe and most credible seafarer job search portal that consistently familiarizes aspiring seafarers with top-grade employment opportunities with some of the prominent maritime firms across the globe.
We are the premium recruitment agency of thousands of shipping firms across the globe and we consistently update our database with the most recent and lucrative job openings in different profiles with prestigious maritime firms.
You can confide in us for gaining access to plenty of top-grade employment opportunities with leading and prestigious shipping firms across the globe.
We guarantee you access to world-class employment opportunities with renowned shipping firms and ensure that no opportunity gets missed by consistently updating our database with accurate, reliable and precise employment information.
Cruise Ship Hiring performs a background check of shipping firms before partnering up with them to ensure familiarizing our users with genuine and real employment opportunities and we are strictly against displaying false and fake employment information on our employment portal.
We take utmost care to display reliable, genuine and accurate employment information on our website.
With the largest pool of seafarer job opportunities, partnering with us will help you seize top-grade employment opportunities and help you build a rewarding and fruitful career.
We are in ties with thousands of maritime firms across the globe that update us with employment vacancies consistently which we advertise to our registered users in turn.
Cruise Ship Hiring familiarizes aspiring seafarers with cruise employment opportunities in the following profiles:
- Shipping Executive: Shipping executive is an ‘entry-level’ position that involves dealing with suppliers, preparation of quotes and negotiating rates with suppliers, preparing invoices, etc. This job requires good administrative skills and you must have a hand in basic accounting to become eligible for this position.
- Executive Assistant:
- Deck Jobs: This set of jobs includes positions responsible for maintaining and running the ship and ensuring compliance with international maritime regulations. Some of the profiles under this department include Captain, Safety Officer, Chief Officer, First Officer, Security Officer, Staff Captain, Quartermaster, etc.
- Documentation Executive: A documentation executive is responsible for ensuring that all exports are documented properly and documentation adheres to export laws and regulations.
- Relationship Manager: A relationship manager is responsible for managing relations with the clients and guests and assisting them with all operations and difficulties they may encounter.
- Chief Financial Officer:
- Ship Branch Manager: A ship branch manager is responsible for managing, controlling and supervising the day to day operations on a ship, performing inspections to see regulations are adhered to, ensuring client satisfaction at all times by providing solutions and supervising the staff to ensure that they perform their duties efficiently.
- Food and Beverage Staff: This includes profiles who will be responsible for servicing the guests and managing the restaurants, bars, and passenger cabins. Profiles under this category include Food and Beverage Manager, Butcher, Bartender, Bar Manager, stewards, waiters, bakers, executive chef, cooks, etc.